Saturday, December 3, 2011

How Much Are You Worth?


     The word vituperate means to use or address with harsh or abusive language; revile, criticize harshly. It comes from the latin word vituperatus which is the past participle of vituperare to blame, spoil. Synonyms of this word are censure, vilify, berate.

     Unfortunately I was preyed upon for roughly two years by the man I had married. Everyday was a constant battle that left me quite exhausted. I felt as if any task I did was not good enough. When I tried to do things better I got the same response. Getting away from that situation has been the best thing for me and my little one. Life might not be perfect, I still have trials, but I no longer feel inadequate or worthless. I am a beautiful person and I deserve all the happiness in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment